Grace Baptist Church
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the whole Bible (King James Version) from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
2. We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the virgin, and is the Son of God and God the Son
3. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God.
4. We believe that Jesus rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures
5. We believe that Jesus, only, is the great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us.
6. We believe that Christ will rapture his Church before the tribulation.
7. We believe that Christ will come again in person, bodily, visibly, to earth. This is known as his 2nd coming.
8. We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again. (John 3:3)
9. We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water in a Baptist Church), setting forth the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection.
10. We believe that the Church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is not to reform the world, but to preach and teach the gospel of salvation to the individual soul.